Delaware County Against Human Trafficking Coalition
We are a coordinated Delaware County community response to end human trafficking through ADVOCACY, EDUCATION, PREVENTION and ON-GOING COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES.
National Human Trafficking Resource Center Info
* 24-hour human trafficking hotline to report a tip or get help
Call: 1-888-373-7888 | Text: HELP to BeFree (233733)
National Human Trafficking Resource Center
The National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) is a national, toll-free hotline, available to answer calls from anywhere in the country, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year in more than 200 languages. The NHTRC is operated by Polaris, a non-profit, non-governmental organization working exclusively on the issue of human trafficking. They are not a government entity, law enforcement or an immigration authority.
The National and Ohio numbers can put you in touch to:
- Report a tip;
- Connect with anti-trafficking services in your area
- Request general information or specific anti-trafficking resources.
- Local trainings.
Llama la línea gratuita y confidencial 1-888-373-7888:
- Denunciar casos de trata;
- Conectarse con servicios en su localidad;
- Pedir información o recursos en español sobre la trata de personas y la esclavitud moderna.
Text HELP or INFO to BeFree (233733)
In March 2013, Polaris launched a texting shortcode to help victims of human trafficking find safety. When victims text to BeFree (233733) they reach one of our call specialists, who assist them in planning their escape and/or connecting them to services in the area.